Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tale as old as time...

The Diamond Edition is trippy! Some things are better left to low-res I suppose but still a classic Disney flick.


Ok ok ok, to be honest with all... I wanted to title this post 'Beauty and the Beast' but I guess this is close enough.

I've known David for about five years now and he's like an older brother and mentor to me; he somehow caught his Belle, Helen, and they are ready to tie the knot in the coming weeks!

We talked about doing an esess for so long and finally got around to scheduling it along the 1 near Half Moon Bay but I was up in the city (who would have guessed?) and the weather was absolutely perfect. I called the audible and met them up for a great evening of laughs and pictures (I hope). I struggled to prune my favorites down and still ended up with a lot.

Thanks for putting up with me while I shot the sunset and for the delicious dinner!

Read more
























Here's a little surprise treat I noticed at dinner. Green onion heart in our 계란찜. =P

3 comments:

Irene May 24, 2011 at 11:56 PM  

awesome pics Ian~ I <3 them!

Carol May 25, 2011 at 1:49 PM  

Nice! I like the rim lighting one (4th pic) and the heart green onion haha!

Yoonicorn May 27, 2011 at 1:34 AM  

awwww green onion hahahahaha

Post a Comment

About Ian

In the past year, I've shot everything from landscapes, engagement sessions, weddings, and events. The majority were unpaid and I'm not quite looking to get paid... Yet. Feel free to ask questions or provide feedback about the blog and/or my pictures.

Thanks,

Ian

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP