Saturday, February 13, 2010

Babies are like sponges

I became an uncle on the 21st of December, 2009; for those who know me, that's pretty scary, huh?

I believe it was a good month before I actually held Camille Allison 지위 Chang and I was pretty scared, she's so precious and *plop* she was placed on me as I was sitting down (against my will).

Her original due date was the 18th of December, 2009 and I was thinking, "cool, same birthday as two of my friends, I'll never forget her bday." The 18th, 19th, and 20th passed and I thought, damn, so much for that idea.

Then, on the 21st, I received a call from my family saying Camille was on her way! Sharing the same bday as her grandma (which I rubbed in my parents' face)!

This post is dedicated to the happy family and the always eating / pooping / crying / sleeping baby, Camille.

Rockin' the beanie.


Read more


Big yawn.



*Smile*.



Passed out.


Here's to the years of sponge-like learning to come.

Post a Comment

About Ian

In the past year, I've shot everything from landscapes, engagement sessions, weddings, and events. The majority were unpaid and I'm not quite looking to get paid... Yet. Feel free to ask questions or provide feedback about the blog and/or my pictures.

Thanks,

Ian

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP