Monday, January 25, 2010

Tahoe 2010 | Mee-ah-mee 2009

Damn, I'm pretty exhausted. Spent the weekend up in Tahoe, if you were thinking of going and didn't, shame on you. After all the storming and dumping last week, it cleared up Saturday for a PERFECT day to hit the slopes.

With Alice at the lodge + Blue Moon


Read more


Last March, I started my new job and was given an awesome opportunity to attend Marketing Sherpa's conference in Miami. Jetlagged and learning new things for three days = tiring, but we had a great time at the waterfront bar upon arrival and after we got back from classes each day.

There was an epic night out in SoBe after an open bar (mojitos) party in Biscayne Bay, that blob in the middle is me in the pool at the Delano... Fully clothed. I'm trying to track down some better pictures, I remember a bunch of flashes going off and lots of laughter.



But here's the shot I pulled off in my room at the Marriott Biscayne Bay. No tripod, just a janky little table on the balcony and a box as a "tripod". Are you beginning to see a trend? Yeah... Necessity.



So, here's to my second real post.

Cheers! To another great week.

3 comments:

Anonymous February 3, 2010 at 4:31 AM  

is Alice your new girlfriend?!

Unknown February 3, 2010 at 3:38 PM  

No, she's my new drinking buddy. I think I've met my match, she kept asking when we were going down to the lodge to grab a beer. Stop hiding behind anon, thanks. :)

Angelina Fong Designs February 12, 2010 at 9:15 AM  

Okay, I was just going to ask if that was your new gf!!! LOL. I guess that answers that. Hey, congrats on your new job!

Post a Comment

About Ian

In the past year, I've shot everything from landscapes, engagement sessions, weddings, and events. The majority were unpaid and I'm not quite looking to get paid... Yet. Feel free to ask questions or provide feedback about the blog and/or my pictures.

Thanks,

Ian

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP