Thursday, January 21, 2010

It's the hardest thing I'll ever have to do...

Just kidding, this post has nothing to do with the 98 Degrees song.

The hardest thing is actually finding a "starting point" for this blog after years of taking pictures; to make problems worse, I truly shoot everything. My suggestion to you? Suck it up and follow along as I vent the last few years of memories I captured behind my lens.

Read more


The beauty of any form of artistic expression is that there are no lines! Kind of like sex, you don't have to be good at it to have fun (ok, that was a horrible way to put it).

Here's one of my personal favorites; shot from Treasure Island into the city at the typical touristy spot after a night out in Oakland, you may notice my masthead is a crop of this shot. This idiot happened to set his tripod up to find out he left the camera to tripod mount at home, awesome... Now how's he going to snag a few shots before zooming down 101 to get home? Necessity if the mother of invention, I didn't invent the car, but I did use it as a tripod.

So, here's the shot.

30D + 24-70 2.8L + $20,000 tripod.

3 comments:

yimfay January 22, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

love the picture! now teach me how to do that! ;)

Monica January 22, 2010 at 2:45 PM  

yay! im glad you've started blogging! :)

Chang January 23, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

wow this is awesome hyung

Post a Comment

About Ian

In the past year, I've shot everything from landscapes, engagement sessions, weddings, and events. The majority were unpaid and I'm not quite looking to get paid... Yet. Feel free to ask questions or provide feedback about the blog and/or my pictures.

Thanks,

Ian

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP