Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Rubber Duckie, You're the One!

Ah, the great days of non-Barney daytime entertainment for kids:


Saturday, the 20th of March was a big family day with 두째고모's 70th birthday lunch and my dad's birthday dinner. We had lotsa time with baby Camille and I even managed to get some pictures of her smiling. She apparently loves bathtime and I was told I loved bathtime too.

On a side note, the sound of the mirror box flapping around started distracting her so I had to shoot in "silent mode" (live view / video mode -> continuous shooting = manual focus, awkward position = focus was off).







I've said it before and I'll say it many more times! I have the cutest niece evar, that's right!

5 comments:

GoofyG28 March 23, 2010 at 7:36 PM  

LIKE!!!

Anonymous March 24, 2010 at 6:45 AM  

nice

Monica March 24, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

aww! she IS the cutest EVER! super squishy!

Anonymous March 24, 2010 at 4:54 PM  

you certainly do have the cutest 조카 evar!

: )

Wayne K. March 31, 2010 at 9:23 AM  

She is ADORABLE!!! What a cutie!

Post a Comment

About Ian

In the past year, I've shot everything from landscapes, engagement sessions, weddings, and events. The majority were unpaid and I'm not quite looking to get paid... Yet. Feel free to ask questions or provide feedback about the blog and/or my pictures.

Thanks,

Ian

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP