Friday, December 10, 2010

Too much focus on the wrong points...

More and more I've come to realize the insignificance of gear, to a certain point... I'm currently re-post-processing my friend's wedding shots and a lot of them just came out right, maybe some angle adjustments and adjusting exposure by fractions of a stop, but overall they were just fine.

An entry-level camera with a basic lens in the right hands can bring people to their knees by re-telling the captured story. The right emotions at the right time make all of our invested time completely worth it.

I'm still working on my wedding season compilation (ok, I'm lying... I haven't touched it since the season ended) but hope to re-tell the stories of all four weddings through my pictures.

Back to Mac 12 and my Friday night date with LR3.3.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Ian

In the past year, I've shot everything from landscapes, engagement sessions, weddings, and events. The majority were unpaid and I'm not quite looking to get paid... Yet. Feel free to ask questions or provide feedback about the blog and/or my pictures.

Thanks,

Ian

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP