Friday, June 4, 2010

I Can See Clearly Now



Well, it looks like the rain is coming to an end (what a crazy year with resorts open during Memorial Day weekend!). I'm definitely looking forward to great weather in the bay and norcal and I have some engagement shoots to work on... Here's to a great summer.

Another teaching lesson on depth-of-field...

Read more




Tonight ended a bit early so I made a trip out to East Beach... I had a feeling I'd regret leaving my camera and tripod at home. The bridge was almost completely blanketed in fog except for the tops of the towers. Nothing but waves crashing and the fog horn blaring its head off on a great mild night in the city.


All in all, a great night and quiet night. :]

1 comments:

Anonymous June 5, 2010 at 7:21 PM  

good post & awesome pics: ) great music too(Bob Hyung neem), I think I'm going to change my ring tone to this song.

-Woong-

Post a Comment

About Ian

In the past year, I've shot everything from landscapes, engagement sessions, weddings, and events. The majority were unpaid and I'm not quite looking to get paid... Yet. Feel free to ask questions or provide feedback about the blog and/or my pictures.

Thanks,

Ian

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP